Monday, November 23, 2009

No Food For Yoooooo (Crank Dat Solja Boi)

is it weird to not eat? and only drink fluid instead? because i've been doing this for about three days now, and i highly doubt it's an eating disorder, but i just don't like the sensation of eating. i've been secretly disposing of my dinner (force-feeding my cat/throwing it off my roof/spitting it into tissues ((there weren't many tissues in the box left after this))/moving it around my plate alot and squishing it all to one end so it LOOKED like i'd been eating it/feeding it to my father when mother wasn't looking etc...) i don't know what to think of myself. i'm sort of worried, but sort of not. i know i'll never get down to the 50's though, if i don't stop shovelling horse-loads of food into myself. so...yeah. :/ awkward decisions in life. it was a very facepalm moment.

ALSO: HELIUM BALLOONS. AMIRITE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment