Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Weeam-Jean, betch.

ayyy bayyybayyy.

so anyways, this a blog about liam-dean, or more affectionately known to me as weeam. he's kind of amazing. infact, not just amazing, he's almost supernatural! (And yes, I DO love that show.)

he absolutely owns at school. did i mention he gets in the 90's for practically every subject? intelligence. hawt. and he's always extremely hilarious, makes me have much lols. i toastily missed out on "Warm and Fuzzies" today, so i'm making my own huge warm and fuzzy for weeam.

i love the fact that he's more into paddy and i's relationship than we are. he constantly makes huge deals over tiny little things, even if it means passing my first aid course (which i didn't, but i'm sure he would've given me a huge hug or something...) or me just generally being rude to rhiannon and calling her a chime. (which he thought was damn hilarious, don't ask me why.)




he buys me pizza when i'm angsty, he gives me hugs when i need them, even though it's totally weird, he lets me smell him (and god! does he smell good! dolce and gabbana, hoe.) if and when i need to. he's pretty much a legend amongst men (and women.)

another thing i love about liam is his complete denial about everything that he is good for. which is plenty, despite what he may tell you. he's extremely adorable (and yes, i mean that in the attractive way...) and even though people tell him all the time he just won't hear it!

he got a distinction in english the other day, and apparently that wasn't "good enough", which was such a joke, because then i began to think about my marks, and i'm going "wow, i wonder what he thinks of me?" which, thank god, had i been someone else, i might've actually over-analyzed too much. fortunately, when i was born, got granted with the gift of apathy.

that aside, all in all, i think weeam is totally amazing, and he deserves all the love in the world, especially from the one person he truly cares about. *ahem ahem* "this is a WAKEUP CALL for a certain youngen out there who doesn't understand the true concept of a babe when they see one."




WEEAM JEAN-JOHNSON

have my metaphorical babies.










2 comments:

  1. Nawwwwwhhh <3
    completely agree wit chu morgan. liam is a legend! he looks soo adorable in the pictures. naawwwwh i think i might explode

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree and I love liam more than anything

    ReplyDelete