Sunday, July 12, 2009

For teh Lulz


They look similar, or so Otis likes to think.
But I would have to say that in this particular photo, the saturation in his eyes mostly contributes to the similarity.
But I can assure you that Otis is not a vampire, just because he can drink a cup of melted butter doesn't mean he'll drink blood.





Verena and Yayoi Kusama.
Their shiny fabrics and crazy eye shite.
Complete opposites yet exactly the same. If I could pull that Salvador Dali quote out of the arsenal, I would. But I've forgotten it. Anyway, it had something to do with his brother that was also called Salvador. They were like "two drops of water" but if they "looked in the mirror" they'd see "two completely different reflections".









Nana Maskouri and I.
Her voice is probably the most disgusting thing ever and kind of sounds like a cat being skinned alive. Still, the glasses make for a dorky resemblance.





Alex and k.d. Lang.
Of course Lang having a beautiful voice in comparison to that of Maskouri, I would have to say I am jealous of Alex for resembling her in some fashion. But maybe that's just my eyes telling that. Stay tuned for more.

2 comments:

  1. LOL
    peoples are crazy XD oh god kusama's a weird child :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. kusama is just screwed in the head.
    that woman is beyond therapy.
    even though she went to a mental hospital for like, 40 years or something, she still kept seeing stuff that wasn't there...

    *me thinks it's time for a bit of suicide, or possibly an art exhibition, whatever floats yer boat*

    ReplyDelete